1 bunch bok choy
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, diced
½ red or yellow bell pepper, diced
Pinch of sea salt
- Wash bok choy and separate greens from stems, chopping stems into smaller pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add stems of bok choy and sea salt and cook until stems become tender.
- Add greens and cook until wilted.
- See more at: http://www.theliveandbewellcoach.com/bok-choy-stir-fry-0#sthash.Tzf4fCKQ.dpuf