Soaking Time: a few hours
1/2 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup apple juice
1/2 cup brown rice syrup
3/4 cup poppy seeds
- Soak dates with oats in water for a few hours, then drain excess water.
- Add dates, oats, almonds, sesame seeds, juice and syrup to a blender. Blend until chunks become very small, but are still visible.
- Form little balls with mixture.
- Roll in poppy seeds.
- Try squeezing lemon or ginger juice for added zing!
- See more at: http://www.theliveandbewellcoach.com/ball-o-nuts#sthash.5ABXLaNa.dpuf