Bean Soaking Time: 4-8 hours
1 cup black-eyed peas
3 cups water
1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 bunch parsley
- Rinse and drain beans.
- Add beans and water into a pressure cooker and bring to pressure. Cook for 30 minutes.
- If cooking in a pot, bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook until soft for about 1 hour.
- Drain beans.
- The dressing: whisk together mustard, lime juice, vinegar, salt and oil in a bowl.
- In a large bowl combine beans, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- See more at: http://www.theliveandbewellcoach.com/black-eyed-pea-salad#sthash.lnxzGy7x.dpuf