1/2 cup arame
1 cup raw buckwheat
1 2/3 cups water
1 large carrot, shredded
- Soak arame and rinse.
- Dry-toast buckwheat until its nutty and golden brown.
- Bring water to boil.
- Slowly add buckwheat and bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add toasted sesame oil and sprinkle with fresh scallion.
- See more at: http://www.theliveandbewellcoach.com/buckwheat-carrot-and-arame#sthash.3Q50a0bx.dpuf