2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup dried shredded coconut
1/4 cup crystallized ginger
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Spread mixture in a thin layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then stir with a spatula.
- Bake another 5 minutes and then stir again.
- Keep baking for about 15 minutes total until golden brown all over.
- Eat immediately or cool for about 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Double this recipe and store it in an airtight container in the pantry. Enjoy it with milk or yogurt all week.
- See more at: http://www.theliveandbewellcoach.com/easy-homemade-granola#sthash.Wfrlc91A.dpuf