1/2 small red onion, finely diced
1 small tomato, finely diced
1 jalapeno pepper, minced (use seeds if you like it hot)
1/4 bunch cilantro, minced
Juice of one lime
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 large jicama
- Carefully cut open each avocado, remove the seed and scoop out the meat into a mixing bowl.
- Add onion, tomato, pepper, cilantro, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Mix with a fork until you reach the desired texture for you guacamole.
- Peel the jicama and slice into sticks.
- Dip one into the guacamole to taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- See more at: http://www.theliveandbewellcoach.com/guacamole-jicama-sticks#sthash.kbTE36Gy.dpuf