1 cup millet
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
3 cups water
Pinch of sea salt
- Wash and drain millet.
- Dry-roast sunflower seeds in a skillet over medium heat until they smell nutty, approximately 4 minutes.
- Bring water to boil and add millet and seeds.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- When done, fluff and let sit for 10 minutes. Mix, serve and enjoy.
- If millet is too dry for you, add more water when cooking. Or add a tablespoon of olive oil when it is done.
- See more at: http://www.theliveandbewellcoach.com/millet-roasted-sunflower-seeds#sthash.Ijnma9zC.dpuf